Obligations of the Company
- To act in the best interests of the client in pursuing any potential claim against any Airline.
- To provide the client with impartial advice on the risks and benefits of pursuing a claim against any Airline.
- To advise the client on the suitability of any offer of settlement on behalf of any Airline.
Obligations of the Client
- To provide the company with full and accurate information and not mislead the company in any way.
- To respond to any request from the company for instructions or further information without delay.
- To advise the company of any change in address details or contact telephone numbers immediately.
Rights of the Company
- To decide at any time not to pursue the claim, for whatever reason, but not to give the client written notice of same within 5 working days from the date of such decision.
Rights of the Client
- The client shall have the right to terminate the contract within 14 days of signing the Authority and Agreement and in that case shall not incur any fee from the company. Notice should be made in writing to the company and will be effective from the date posted by the client. The client should obtain and retain proof of postage to verify the date posted.
- The client has the right to terminate the contract at any time by providing the company with written notice. If the notice is received after 14 days of signing the Authority and Agreement and before any offer of redress is made by the Airline, the company shall charge reasonable costs associated with the claim but not exceeding £250. If the notice to terminate the contract is received after any offer of redress is made or receipt of any notification that the claim has been upheld then the full fee of 25% + VAT of the total amount of redress will become payable. The company will charge its charges on receipt of notice to terminate.
Fees and Charges
The Company’s fees will be 25% + VAT of the total settlement received from the clients Airline Company. We operate on a No Win, No Fee basis; the only occasion where charges would apply is if the contract is cancelled by the client after the 14 day ‘cooling off’ period when work has been carried out by Flight Delays UK in accordance with the terms of our agreement. See the section ‘Rights of the Client’ paragraph 2 for an explanation of early cancellation costs. Our fee is charged on a successful claim on the total amount of compensation obtained. This also applied to any amount accepted by the client in terms of vouchers. The
client would normally receive the settlement directly from the Airline Company by cheque or direct payment. The client should then make payment of 25% +VAT within 5 days of the funds clearing. In occasions where the Airline Company make payment directly to Flight Delays UK the clients settlement fee shall be deducted and the remaining settlement sent to the client within 5 working days.
Non Payment of Invoice Without exception, all invoices must be paid in full within 14 days of issue. The costs of any telephone calls and invoice reminders may be added to the outstanding debt:
- £50 +VAT Reminder Letter Before Debt Collection Action
- £10 +VAT Final Call Before Debt Collection Action £100 +VAT Notice of Action
- Debt Recovery The cost of any County Court action (£30-£108) will be added to the outstanding debt together with statutory interest, pursuant to Section 69 of County Court Act 1984 until the debt is paid in full.”
If you like to cancel your claim with us, please fill out the form below: